What do you do when your bike is stolen???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
You buy a new one ;D I can't get EXriders pics to link to here, so you can see it here:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=288403

If you don't have a username and password, you won't be able to see the pics. I should be picking it up next Sunday, here's a list of some of the mods:

Frame…2000, powdercoated candy blue over silvervein
A-arms….+1” Strong Arms from HSD candy red over goldvein
Front shocks….Works Performance triple rates w/cans
Rear shocks….Works Performance Ultra w/can
Motor….GT Thunder 416, cam, HD timing chain, synthetic oil
Pipe….White Bros full E-series Pro-Meg system with jet kit and kn filter, full lid
Swingarm….JB Racing +1.25 Chromoly steel, UPP racing chain slider pack, Pivot works
Axle….Durablue 2+2 Eliminator with durablue hubs and posi-lock nut
Wheels….4 Hipers with Razr’s
Rotors…Braking USA fronts and Wave rear rotor
Renthal sprokets stock ratio
DG nerf bars
DG chrome front bumper
OMF shrouds
Steering stabilizer from James Lucky
Trail Tech computer with billet housing and stock keyed ignition
Renthal bars, Ouri grips,
Fullbore plastic with chrome tank cover
HiFlite seat cover…blue/white flames
CR style perch, James Lucky throttle cover PC’d candy red
Works Connection frame protectors (heel areas)
PRM heavy duty swingarm skid plate
Lonestar bearing carrier w/twin rows

Nevermind, figured it out:

dsc00372w.jpg

dsc00375w.jpg

dsc01240w.jpg

I know it's not a Yammy, but what do you guys think?

Thanks. I'm hoping to bring it home next Sunday. The guy is in Maine hunting bunny rabbits right now (yes I'm serious...lol) and won't be home till next Sunday. I'm going to see it in person then, and make a decision. He's in his mid 40's and says it's never been ridden that hard, pluse the motor's freshly rebuilt. I like wrenching on bikes, but it's kind of nice buying something that you know you don't have to put tons of cash into or tons of time.

O by the way people will say anything to get a sale, and by looking at it with all that stuff he lied when he said it hasent been riden hard. The rebuild is another clue, if he didnt ride it hard there is no reasion to rebuild it. But yeah really nice duded, not much of a ex man though, but still really nice i must say. wanna race? hahahaha yeah right.

He did tell me he "tried" to race it once at the one place I race, but he wussed out when he saw the downhill double....lol. Said he's too old to try that ****, and he can't get hurt because then he couldn't work. That's a pretty good indication to me that he probably doesn't ride too fast most of the time. Even if he did, I don't really care. EVERYTHING in new or rebuilt, so it's all good...

Thanks. I'm hoping to bring it home next Sunday. The guy is in Maine hunting bunny rabbits right now (yes I'm serious...lol) and won't be home till next Sunday. I'm going to see it in person then, and make a decision. He's in his mid 40's and says it's never been ridden that hard, pluse the motor's freshly rebuilt. I like wrenching on bikes, but it's kind of nice buying something that you know you don't have to put tons of cash into or tons of time.
Whats the shock about hunting rabbit? Im from maine and do it every weekend when theres snow on the ground

Yes the Raptor was stolen. I left it on the trailer overnight to ride the next am, and come morning it was gone.

The strange thing about hunting rabbits in Maine??? Consider the fact that he's from Pittsburgh PA and maybe then you'll see what's so weird about it. We have rabbits in PA, why drive endless hours to hunt them somewhere else??? lol.

Bigger? Different type? Getting away from home? Theres Riding spots where i live, but i travel all over to different ones?

LOL, no big deal. I just think it's funny. If he was hunting elk or something that's not in PA I'd understand 100%, but hey it's his time and money so whatever makes him happy, by all means do it.

My house is pretty secluded, you can't even see it from the roads and there's only five other houses on the whole hill. I've left it out there numerous times before since nobody can see it, but obviously somebody knew where to find it. The worst part is home owners told me they weren't paying for it cause I left it out and I still have to pay it off. Wifey isn't too happy about shelling out cash for a new bike, and still having to pay off the old one ::)

Well yeah it's been reported, but even the cops will tell you they're seldom recovered. There's railroad tracks everybody travels on at the bottom of the hill, you can go forever on those tracks. It could be in California by now...lol. If I happen to get it back, wifey has a new quad (the rappy) ;D

Sorry to hear about your rappy getting ganked. That is some serious weaksauce there. :mad: But on the upside that honda sounds bitchin'! ;D Course now you're riding for the enemy! Just messin. Hope it all works out for you.

Back