What do you all think??????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyler

Reaction score
Just finished this up.... what do yall think?

100_0070.jpg

100_0069.jpg

100_0068.jpg

100_0067.jpg

100_0066.jpg

100_0065.jpg

100_0064.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0063.jpg

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame:
A Arms: wicked +3+1
Swingarm: stock
Steering Stem: lonestar
Stbilizer: none yet.... next on list!
Axle:durablue +2+4
Carrier:stock
Locknut: durablue
Hubs F|R:stock
Bars:moose fat bars
Throttle/Clutch Lever:moose racing/ longhorn quick adjust
Grips:progrip
Nerfs:pro aluminum
Pegs:pro aluminum
Bumper:pRM front, DG lower rear
Grab Bar: AC racing
Front Shocks:YFZ 450
Rear Shock: Ohlins
Brake Pads: EBC
Brake Lines: Streamline
Rotors F|R:stock
Rims F|R: champion beadlock/douglas beadlock
Tires F|R: Razr2/Razr with pool noodles

Body

Plastic:Gray...
Graphics|Seat Cover:
Number Backgrounds:
Handguards: Powermadd
Bar Pad:
Fuel Tank:
Skids plates:pro aluminum engine skid/ DG rear
Lighting:

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head: slight custom porting
Piston: 12:1 JE
Cam|Valves Springs:web cam/ kimblewhite springs
Bore & Stroke:85mm/stock
Displacement:366
Carburetor: keihn 38mm
Spark plug:ngk
Shifter:yz 250
Air Filter|Box:pod filter/none
Header|Silencer:stock/ Jardine
Clutch|Plates|Springs:stock replacement with extra steel/ EBC heavy duty springs
Gearing F|R:15/40
Chain:DID X-ring
CDI|Killswitch:pro armor
Cooling:Oil cooler
Other: raptor 350 clutch mod
07 YFZ 450 tie rods and ends (12mm)
lowering kit and american racers in garage ready to go on

Looks killer man I want to do something similar when i get the money. having dirt racing and my warrior doesn't give me much time to do other things. Hopefully next winter i can start tearing my down and redoing it money permitting.

ohh ya the motor has work done to it also...gotta run it on racing fuel now!!!! haha

Thats cool about the only thing is done to mine is a high compression piston and exhaust and a k&n filter. I run a half and half in it. Half pump gas and half racing turbo blue. I feel a little bit with it but nothing like the 400ex I have in the garage. It runs like a champ with it. Tried it without it and it did ok but it runs better with the racing fuel in it.

thats a tough looking warrior man. needs some of the bug eyes up top though lol. whats done to the engine to have to run race fuel?

12:1 JE web cam .440/.390 grind cam keihn 38mm round slide carb kiblewhite valves and springs....

i wish i could do about the same setup on mine except that 12:1 piston. i still wanna use regular gas haha.

ya i was actually really suprised that it has as much more power over stock it has now...

man that thing looks awesome! great job on it.

you should fill out a build sheet so we know everything you got done with it. again, great job!

Nice looking ride...you've done a great job.

Nice , Clean , Do you have the frnt shocks shortened ? I had some but they were way too long . Are you going to race it flattrack ?

sidewayz33 said:
Nice , Clean , Do you have the frnt shocks shortened ? I had some but they were way too long . Are you going to race it flattrack ?
you had the yfzr shocks, which if you compare them to the older yfz and other 450s, are a lot longer and fatter

sidewayz33 said:
yep going to be racing it at the local fair races and might hit a couple ixcr races for some XC races too

Holy shizz man.....I'm gunna change this to an elite voteing poll, but you gotta sell me that steering steam first, hahaha. Congrats dude! Really really nice. Where did you find that rear shock and the frame guards, u pay full price?

with the +3's actally put it about stock with the 450 shocks, its got alot of up travel though, but with the balljoints that are in my arms they can actually travel about 2-3 more inches down before maxing out the balljoints....and on the frame guards actually fount them on ebay new where a guy closed his business and was selling the inventory...and the rear shock its a banshee thats i actually found on atvriders

Latest posts

Back