What do yall think about this trailer?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usdsk8er540

Reaction score
hey yall. im hopefully going to be buying a trailer soon and i wanted to get some opinions. i found this trailer on ebay and its pretty close to where i live (just south of me). its a 12 ft. trailer and the front side rails come off to use as ramps. heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS....154897 268&rd=1
i think it should be plenty big enough to haul both my quads, gas, gear, and potentially camping stuff. so what do yall think?

The link didn't work for me but we used a trailer that i was pretty sure was 12 feet and it fit 2 quads and some gas cans fine so that should be big enough for you.

right on. well you have to copy and paste the whole link. some of it isnt hyperlinked for some reason. oh well. ya i think it should probably do just fine. not a bad price for it either. i thought about building my own from scratch but i would end up spending about as much if i just bought one outright.

Yeah that is true about building one.

By the way didn't i help you with a good vdeo editing program? wheres that video?

ya still having issues with file conversion. plus the warrior is not running right now. i took it to the shop today to get the carb cleaned and looked over. i think im missing a spring in the float bowl or something. i dunno. ill find out soon though. anyway, having trouble converting the quicktime mov files into something that i can actually use. if you got any tips pm me

Latest posts

Back