What do ya think

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
This
bc608bb0.jpg

96f804ca.jpg

Or this

I like the second one. It would be sweet to make a gap gaurd that will work with the lights...

i'd go with the 2nd one, i hate the big stock ones. i agree it would look better if you made some kind of cover for the gap.

i think im gona pick up a set of blue L.E.D lights at wal-mart tomorow ;D lol. there bigger than those though. my uncle has a set on his warrior they look awesome.

the smaller lights look way better....but it reminds me of the shrunken head guy with the beadie eyes ,in the movie beetlejuice ....LMAO

im not sure. they both look good. but i would place the small ones some where else if you were going to keep them

If I did have a gap cover with the lites it would look kinda like a 400EX. I don't know though because I might chop these fenders since there cracked anyway, then I'll def mount the lites on the side.

What about mounting the lights in the little spot right here (follow the arrow)? I think there they would look pretty damn sick, and somewhat hidden. You wouldn't really notice them as much unless they were on. And on top of all of that, it's a different spot to mount them while still having the plastics on. Even if you were where the red arrow is covering, on the plastics in that little notch.
littlelights.jpg

~Bill

What about mounting the lights in the little spot right here (follow the arrow)? I think there they would look pretty damn sick, and somewhat hidden. You wouldn't really notice them as much unless they were on. And on top of all of that, it's a different spot to mount them while still having the plastics on. Even if you were where the red arrow is covering, on the plastics in that little notch.
littlelights.jpg

~Bill

Hey Bill I did think about that, mabe I'll give it a try, I'm just happy the jaloopy stock one's are off.

If you need an extra set of stock blue fenders let me know. I will be cleaning them and listhing them on ebay tuesday or wednesday.

I actually bought a better set on ebay for $75 bucks a week ago. But these I'm prolly gonna cut, since were half way there.

i mounted mine using the hood bolts ( i got longer ones).... Since this i have removed the stock lights and cut my fenders, updated pictures will follow soon.

Warrior7-10-06003.jpg

They do look pretty cool there, I guess once the tires get past the fenders there is no need for them anymore. And I just bought a set ASR a arms +2, so they will be way past the fenders.

i think that looks kick ass in that place. and where the original lights were, you should put a scoop maybe. that would look badass!

Back