what color?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
what color shock cover would look good on my recon?here s pic of it so you can decide,i am thinking either black or red.

None.

Personally I hate shock covers.

They are a lot cheaper/easier than changing springs just for the color.

ok,i looked on ebay and cant find any black or black with red flames shock covers for the recon,so where do i buy some?

Just measure the length of your shock, and look around to check the specs on other quads. See which others have similiar length shocks, then order a set that would fit them. They SHOULD fit yours, though don't hold me to that.
~Bill

Just measure the length of your shock, and look around to check the specs on other quads. See which others have similiar length shocks, then order a set that would fit them. They SHOULD fit yours, though don't hold me to that.
~Bill

would warrior shock covers fit??my front shocks are 10inches from shockmount to shockmount and the rear is 12 from shockmount to shock mount

Check the classifieds section there is a set in there for $30 shipped, black w/ tribal design (I think, too lazy to double check). ask him the lengths of them, to get an idea if they might fit.
~Bill

Latest posts

Back