what bar??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
hey kinda bent my bars today??i swear it wsnt my falut,it rolled on top of me both quad and me are fine.so what type of bars should i get,i have narrowed it down between tusk,renthal,protaper,or fox racing.and what color cross bar pad should i get?i have a red and black recon.

Dude, You cant go wrong with the oneals I run. They lasted 3 falls at the track before bending! and they are only 25 bucks shipped.
I'm going to upgrade to pro taper just becuase I have the money fot it.
I'll post a link for the oneals in a sec for you.

thanks,i think my freind has a set of protapers for sale,ill ask hi tommorow,thanks for the link Klutch!!:) i might get some of those

my suggestion is buy cheap ones. Most likely you will roll your quad again, and with a higher end pair of bars its going to cost you more to keep replacing them. I'd rather be out $30 than $70. Also if the bars are too rigid they may not bend, but something worse like your stearing stem could bend.

i never thought about it tha way DS,but i think my buddy has a pair of high bend protpers(black) ad he is selling thewm,ill call him up today and see how much

My tusk bars are great haha, i havent bent them yet and i ride the **** out my quad, not to mention ive wrecked and destroyed a whole frame and not bent tehm, but they are easy to bend.

yeah,i am done trickin this recon out,trade in it for a blaster!!!!!!!yeah a sport quad,finnaly!!

trade in it for a blaster

That's one of the worst things you can say on this site. It doesn't matter what you're trading in on the blaster, it's the fact that it's a blaster. It's like the warrior's little mentally retarded cousin.

hey,yeah i know its a blaster,but this would be my very first sport quad,and plus there is a ton of aftermarket suport.and plus i like tha its a two stroke,there is just somthin about the sound of two strokes that sounds good to me,but dont et me wrong i all so ike the 4 stroke sound to

hey,yeah i know its a blaster,but this would be my very first sport quad,and plus there is a ton of aftermarket suport.and plus i like tha its a two stroke,there is just somthin about the sound of two strokes that sounds good to me,but dont et me wrong i all so ike the 4 stroke sound to

[quote:2axa63fa]trade in it for a blaster

That's one of the worst things you can say on this site. It doesn't matter what you're trading in on the blaster, it's the fact that it's a blaster. It's like the warrior's little mentally retarded cousin.[/quote:2axa63fa]

if i'm not mistaken, yama has said many positive things about blasters on other forums..........i dont know if yamarider is having a bad day or what, but i personally think with your situation, trade the recon for a blaster. dont get me wrong, a recon is a bad little atv and the blaster is something that you are going to have to work on from time to time. to me, i enjoy that. opinions are like assholes. we all have them.

what do you mean,i have to work on them from time to time??do you mean rebulids?or what.so would the blaster be an improvment??i am 13,115lbs and 5'5

a blaster is a good sized quad for you. i think that you would be happy with one with your height and weight.

Back