What are you all doing for your dad?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jccuiser78

Reaction score
We are going to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.Going to ride the roller coasters and play miniature golf,also check out the chicks/freaks.My boy is going too-3 generations representing

Dads in florida golfing on me !! Im here working paying for it. Its the least I could do he did the same for me for 18 yrs

pops day is my bday... we'll probs work on the pool/ yard and maybe relax for once.

cook some dogs, and chill

gave my dad a card and said happy fathers day and told him to get back to cleaning the carpet... lmfaooo no well we gona try to get the boat in the cheasapeake today cause we just got a 2006 Ford F-350 turbo:) diesal so it gonna pull it like a breeze the boat is a '91 if im correct 24' offshore proline...

We're goin to have a little barbecue and then maybe go do some fishing.

we packed up some lunch and went fishing (ALL GUYS DAY!!!!), me, daddy, my brother, my brothers best friend, his dad, his younger brother, and his little brother and my brothers best friends friend, we cought fish like crazy in a little pond and ate lunch on shore, came home and went for a swim and here i am. but only one problem,.....dad wont tell me what he wants to eat cause it cook it up for him but he is being stubborn

Last night we watched the edmonton-carolina game.. awesome game.. and today we went biking, and i bought him a 12 pack of beer and a card.

I went to the NHRA Supernationals and picked him up a signed connecting rod from one of the top fuel cars

Thats probably the weirdest thing I've ever heard of someone getting signed. But it's definetly cool.

I went to the NHRA Supernationals and picked him up a signed connecting rod from one of the top fuel cars

I have always wanted to go to the supernationals wit my dad but he goes on a fishing trip wit his buddies for fathers day weekend. The signed connecting rod is pretty cool, people usually get t-shirts and hats signed, not engine parts.

Back