What am I missing on my DuraBlue axle (pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwrape

Reaction score
I bought this durablue axle and I am still missing something on the right rear side of the axle cause it's still slipping back and forth, left to right.

What kinda clip and possibly a washer am I missing?

Axle2.jpg

Axle1.jpg

Axle3.jpg

Yupp, your missing the c-clip. Call up durable and see if they will sell you one. Or bitch out whoever you got it from and see if they still have it.

it looks used. you can most likely take the axle to any hardware or auto parts store and they can order one or you might get lucky and they might have one online. i would check ebay first though. and god for bid dont ride it lol

it looks used. you can most likely take the axle to any hardware or auto parts store and they can order one or you might get lucky and they might have one online. i would check ebay first though. and god for bid dont ride it lol

Aw, it's already been ridden all day last season at Durhamtown. I didn't realize what it was until later. It was just sloshy in the rear. But I was running my tires on low air for better traction. Then when I got it on concrete in the garage I realized that it was missing something there.

Thanks for the info. I will call DuraBlue cause finiding these parts by themselves on Ebay is almost impossible.

This seems to be what I am missing. This is a pic someone else posted up
1147d1285104658-what-am-i-missing-my-durablue-axle-pics-xwdcvvas.jpg

Egh, if you were missing that and you rode on it, the axle would shoot out of the carrier.

Egh, if you were missing that and you rode on it, the axle would shoot out of the carrier.

No, the brak dish hub stops there. There is just space between them. The axle has a higher section there that keeps it all together. It just will slide back and forth.

I know on mine I can take that pin out and slide everything off from both ends.

I know on mine I can take that pin out and slide everything off from both ends.

Yea, I'm not totally sure that the axles and the parts on it are all Warrior parts, since my wheels and hubs are 5 lugs. But either way, it won't come off. It only slides about 3/4" each way.

Here is a couple pics of it
NewWarrior1.jpg

My Hub
DuraBlue2.jpg

IM002878.jpg

I bought it for $700 like this
Warrior1.jpg

It was pretty much a mess. EVERYTHING was worn out except the motor. Even the Carb was literally broken.

looks like somebody put some quadracer hubs on it or in fact the whole axle is a quadracer.

Latest posts

Back