what all should i buy off this yfz450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can get them for a good deal I would get the front brakes and the rear, also if you got stock handlebars I would buy the yfzs bars, they all come stock with Protaper bars. You can also swap your plastics out for yfzs, its been done numerous times over the years. BK just done that to his and its the best ive seen from all the forums im apart of. If your interested in doing it pm geeessfore or BK.

Front brakes and front shocks, the rear caliper I believe is the same as Raptor and Warrior, bars as well, rims and tires if they are good. Master cylinder for the front, along with the front brake lines, they are a little longer. Not much else is a direct bolt on. Not sure but the front hubs and rotors might fit.

The front hubs fit and so does the rear hubs, From the picture it looked like the shocks where already swapped out, if not buy them if the deal is right.

Take off front shocks are selling for $400.00+, I got lucky and got a set of take offs for $170.00 shipped. These were brand new shocks, my son says that my quad rides like a Cadillac over the rough stuff, I also have a reworked Banshee rear shock. Can't go wrong with that combo. He has my old Raptor shocks on his Warrior. My Raptor was a very low hour Quad when I did the swap.

the ones with the piggy backs are going for $200+(thats what everybody's after)
not the non piggy back ones that are on it in the pics

Back