What 450 is your favorite?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The KFX450R!! Its supper quick, crisp and its efi!!

I dont remember the ds having reverse...

The Polaris is great! If you like working on it as much as ridding it.. there is a reason you NEVER see them.

I think they're all pretty good really. It doesn't matter which one you get you'll spend money modding it to make it fit you the way you like, power, style, handling. No such thing as a miracle quad in any of them. My 700 is infinitely better than my Warrior in every way but I'm still buying **** to improve on it's shortcomings.

Yeah, all the jap 450's are nice. I've never been a can am fan. I know that their ute bike engines are ****. Nearly everything (like valve covers and such) are plastic, and break a lot. Don't know about the reliability of the 450 though. They do have a sick frame if I remember. If reverse is a must, the kawasaki would get my nod. Although I'm a honda fan at heart, they use shims to adjust the valve lash, not a fan of that. The yfz is actually fairly cheap to mod. Haven't priced out bore kits, and other parts for the other 3 450's, but I'd venture to guess the yfz is cheapest. Polaris... the name wasn't enough to turn you off? lol. If there is one bike ANY repair shop will have to work on, it's a polaris.

Latest posts

Back