Wha do you drive?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sold this a year ago, it was a rebuilder i did in school, 02'z/28
camaro.jpg

present: 97'cherokee
j3.jpg

buddies truck we painted (it was our first flame job so dont flame),we're better now
johnstruckRS.jpg

johnstruckhood.jpg

LMAO at the Vette remarks. It was quick as hell. I put long tube headers, 40 series Flowmasters, shift kit, computer programmed, and intake. Not too much, but it ripped pretty good. Surprisingly the Lexus handled MUCH better than the Vette. Anyways, got married and had kids and the toys got sold. Now the wife is gone and I have no toys left :'(

Oh and the Tracker, it had suicide doors and hydros. Would 3-wheel either front wheel high as hell....lol.

My ride's 1996 mustang GT 4.6 blown up as of now working on getting a 5.0 in it and a 2005 Z 85 and last but not least my Rap-TAR.
246764589_l.jpg

246761397_l.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS088.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS090.jpg

ATVRIDGEPICS080.jpg

well heres my ride. 2001 silverado 1500 stepside.
ef583927.jpg

got a 5.3L V8 (speedo goes to 100 and thats where the governor cuts it off at, he he he), AEM cold air intake, 3 inch exhaust, 3/4 drop, Gabriel air shocks in the rear (for towing and hauling), tinted windows (not in the pic), billet bowtie & grille, clear corners, roll pan, & flush fit tonneau cover. the 3 inch exhaust consists of just the pipe from the cat and the muffler though. the over-axle and exit pipes wouldnt fit with the 4 inch rear drop. had to put the air shocks in the rear or else when i had the warrior in the back and was driving the frame rails would bang on the axle! unfortunately my truck doesnt quite look like this right now. i got into a little accident and messed up my front bumper, grille, headlights, & hood which really sucks! it will be getting fixed soon though. also have the warrior and the 300ex. (the ex was cheap so i just had to grab it)

I drive a dodge stealth there is no way of hauling the warrior with that thing.

2000 Ford Ranger 3.0L V6 Flareside w/ K&N intake and Gibson dual exhuast. Custom stereo w/ x-box to keep me from getting too bored.

What model is that? It looks really nice.

And on topic, I don't drive yet, I can't because I'm not old enough. :( But hopefully I'll have a car by this winter, when I will be.

i turned 16 in march, im going for my road test on the 17th

my grandfather gave me my aunts 92 plymouth acclaim for free until i can get a truck i want, ill get some pics next time i work on it i have to do the rear right brakes put my xenon light bulbs in, put my muffler on (old one rusted out) change the oil, spark plugs and wires and then im good to go

The car above is a Lexus SC300. It shares the suspension and motor with a Supra, minus the twin turbos. The car handled better then the Vette by far, and while it didn't accelerate as quick it had tons of top end. I wish I still had it....

Back