Wha do you drive?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy5

Reaction score
Im sure this thred has been on here before but, whatever,
Just like the topic say what do you guys drive,
maybe post a pic of your whip too :)

Ill start i sjust got it from my uncle it needs a top end and a paint job but my dad is a professional car painter so its all good

- 89 Supra Mk3 Turbo Targa top
Dont have any good pics but it will be at my house some time this week and the project will begin shortly. cant wait to be able to drive it hahah.

~Eddie

My Commuter- 2001 Chevy Cavalier
Quad Hauler- 1990 GMC 2500 longbed
Wife- 2006 Chevy Cobolt SS Supercharged
And now- 1990 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster XLH

Toyota tacoma sr5 2000
new tires this year

And a warrior of corse

Heres the most recent pic
P6160281.jpg

thanks,
it was a work in progress, If i could finish it i was going to chop the top 3" and suicide the doors and go with a white tribal flame job to match the dash

89 Yugo J/K,

06 Toyota Tacoma reg cab 4 cyl stick shift. Gets good mileage (21-22 mpg), small enough for city use and tows nicely.

1988 ford f-150 short bed regular cab with a 5.0. Aka one quick truck.
1988 suzuki katana 600
and the warrior.

I have an 07 Tacoma I bought in Feb that is my daily driver
e830b76a.jpg

This is a 51 F1 I have been working on, I put a built up 390 in it, it looks like hammered **** in this pic, but you get the idea of what I am going for. I have it in primer now but no recent pics.
e830b6c3.jpg

This is my cousins 31 coupe. I just put it up here because I love this car. Looks can be deceiving. It is a very well built car and a blast to drive. He hand built the frame. I would rather have this car any day than a fiberglass 32. (don't get me wrong, I love real 32's, just can't afford one).
e830b6bb.jpg

thats a sweet coupe, its been channeled alot. my dad has a 32 five window with a 350/350 drive train. those rod guys my dad was friends with and the muscle cars of the late 60s was my inspiration with the mini truck. thats why i went with the staggered wheel size, all tweed int. with the skulls and dice graphics, and wishing on a chop top and suicide doors. *sigh*
thats a nice truck also.

Lets see, last month I traded in my 98 Dodge Status
purpledodge.jpg

For this 07.5 Dodge 1 ton cummins megacab
IMAG1581.jpg

The little womans POS ranger is behind my Dodge.

And this is my project car. Its a 1965 Mustang. Bought it in 2002
before.jpg

Finished all the body work and interior in 2003
after.jpg

And 4 years later it is still sitting in primer in the Garage. Lost interest in the restore, one of these days I'll get back to it. I just have to many things on my plate right now.

Ok, here's a couple of mine. I don't own any of these anymore, and some of the pics may be crappy cause I had to scan them.

8-10-200710001AM.jpg

8-10-2007125811AM-1.jpg

8-12-2007122236PM-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Glad you got rid of the Chev---ette....I guess your errectile disfunction cleared up...

Sorry dude, love the Benz, love the Lex, but the vette is for old men who can't get it up anymore....Penile replacement Therapy

Back