went riding today........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
sence it was almost 60 out i just had to go riding... i didnt get any video but i got some still shots of the rappy......
6918371486.jpg

6918414441.jpg

thought this was a pretty cool shot...... ;D
6918431181.jpg

6918440476.jpg

she awaiting for her bath
6918452991.jpg

after her bath
6918512374.jpg

diffrent angle
6918524442.jpg

What the ****?!

Everybodies was out riding today- except me!!!

SHITFUCKPISS!!!!

i havnt been riding either, i broke my 5th right metatarcel, bone in your foot, and have a big green cast!!! but i tried riding the other day, i did one 6th gear pass down my road, with my leg sticking out at a 90 degree angle to the rappy, it looked quite interesting i bet hahahhah

What the ****?!

SHITFUCKPISS!!!!

Don't feel bad, I didin't have my warrior, and I got the tractor stuck in the mud, and later I sheared off a bolt from ramping it. :mad:

yeah I wouldn't feel so bad. some of us have jobs that require us to work on saturday!!

[quote:wmxdqp9p]What the ****?!

SHITFUCKPISS!!!!

Don't feel bad, I didin't have my warrior, and I got the tractor stuck in the mud, and later I sheared off a bolt from ramping it. :mad:[/quote:wmxdqp9p]

ya I miss not riding my warrior

What the ****?!

SHITFUCKPISS!!!!

Dont worry I missed out to..Instead i listened to all the machines while working on mine :mad:

[quote:06sx9c0j]What the ****?!

SHITFUCKPISS!!!!

Dont worry I missed out to..Instead i listened to all the machines while working on mine :mad:[/quote:06sx9c0j]

i just went skating while going- braap praaaab brumbrum brap...

yeah a 2 stroke skateboard and a 4 stroke quad...if i can find one can i take a weedwacker engine and mount it to my board so i dont have to fush...im fat and lazy

Damn right! All i've had for the last month was a 250ex and a cub cadet! I'm going nuts! The honda is all tore apart now, so I was taking a tractor through the woods and hitting my jumps with it and mud bogging! That, my friend, is the definition of yamaha withdrawl.

What happened to your bumper? Its a little crooked in one pic and a LOT crooked in the next.

What happened to your bumper? Its a little crooked in one pic and a LOT crooked in the next.
it happend i while ago i was riding while things were frozen and i went down in the little ditch that i always go down well this time the water had washed it away a little bit making the sides a little steeper and i hit the other side of the ditch and there was a rock there and just pushed in my bumper a little... and as far as it looking more bent in one pic than the other i think is just because of diffrent angles

[quote:gouw5fvx]What happened to your bumper? Its a little crooked in one pic and a LOT crooked in the next.
it happend i while ago i was riding while things were frozen and i went down in the little ditch that i always go down well this time the water had washed it away a little bit making the sides a little steeper and i hit the other side of the ditch and there was a rock there and just pushed in my bumper a little... and as far as it looking more bent in one pic than the other i think is just because of diffrent angles[/quote:gouw5fvx]

Little Ditches turn into big Bitches.........LMFAO

[quote:zhe2ax3y] it happend i while ago i was riding while things were frozen and i went down in the little ditch that i always go down well this time the water had washed it away a little bit making the sides a little steeper and i hit the other side of the ditch and there was a rock there and just pushed in my bumper a little... and as far as it looking more bent in one pic than the other i think is just because of diffrent angles

Little Ditches turn into big Bitches.........LMFAO[/quote:zhe2ax3y] yes sir! haha wtf nice avatar........ ;D ;D :p ::)

looks like today is gonna be another nice day out ladies!!
and yes it was a nice day out.... but i had to go shoping with my woman what a drag that is ::) ::) lol so no riding the quad today........ but tmro here i come..

Back