WENT DIRT DRAGGING!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topdwg

Reaction score
Well today I took the bike to do some dirt dragging and let me tell you it was a blast!!! I did alright, I qualified with a 5.360 with a best time of 5.149. My tires just wouldn't hook up! You wouldn't believe how fast some of the 4x4's were! In the 4.500 -4.99 class a Can-Am actually won it. I wish my wife would have gotten a video of it because it was impressive. After I qualified I ended up going up against, go figure a 4x4 Can-Am, which eventually I ended up losing too! My first run I decided to try taking off in 2nd, only because some of the guys there recommended it. You can hear in the first clip how it bogs a little off the line. By the time I recovered it as to late. The second one I went back to starting in 1st and won by about a bike lenght. My third run, I dicked it up and got to far to the left and caught traction, so I had to let off, so I lost. Though I didn't take anything home it was fun and was worth the trip...

Check out this snow mobile!!!
DSC00776.jpg

And this Kawasaki was crazy, it beat that stripped 450R!
DSC00773.jpg

And this guy was usely the guy to beat, but he somehow lost an oil plug? Still a badass looking built to the gills Raptor!

DSC00760.jpg

That was bad ass man looks like fun. those can-am's are know joke, that thing pulled one heck of a wheelie in the second vid for such a heavy 4x4. what all do you have done to that 450, that exaust sounds extremley loud.

Man for only a $5 registration fee you couldn't beat it...lol They do it once a month here and I'll be there every month. Those 4x4's that were there was no joke! The one I went up against was in my class. The ones in the 4.500 to 4.999 class where insane! Some of the guys there took this very serious. I mean brand new four wheelers and completely modded to do only one thing,,,go straight. As for my 450 I only have an exhaust (Jardine), intake, and jet kit, everything else stock. I put all my money in suspension, axle, and rim/tires. It's quick enough for me, anything else and I might hurt myself.

Yea that does suck, don't worry though before you know it it'll be summer!

I know that dude with the black and orange raptor, his name is Daniel, that is one nasty Raptor, I think it has a 727 big bore kit, he races at Busco Beach in Goldsboro alot.

Latest posts

Back