Well its not a Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
But I bought a boat.

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture022800x600.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Four Winns 180 Horizion, you can bring 7 people and enough beer for some serious BUI tickets out at 45mph, which isn't that bad for a boat(its not a Baja, thats for sure)

the trailer has surge brakes which helps, but i have pulled a f-150 quad cab long bed out of the bay with my jeep, lockers and 4:1 low range gets the job done.

my family ust to own an old fourwinn till a prick in a million $ sail boat ran it over while it was on its moren.

Four Winns=kickin! Man that is nice.

What motor do you have in it?

Definately be careful pulling that bad boy with that jeep. I used to pull a Champion bass boat with my Cherokee. All was good except for high speeds and fast stops.

the trailer has surge brakes which helps, but i have pulled a f-150 quad cab long bed out of the bay with my jeep, lockers and 4:1 low range gets the job done.

glad to see another jeep owner...I have an 01' TJ with a 4.5" Rubicon express lift, 1.25" JKS body lift, SYE conversion, ford 8.8 rear axle, currie HD steering system, and a bunch of other mods. Boats always go nice with quads and jeeps :)

oh and im ridin' on 35's :eek:

Latest posts

Back