Well...I had a wreck!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler

Reaction score
So the other day i was racing and with the front lowered down i should not have been racing on it but i did any ways! So on the take off i was leaning back far the front tires were only off the ground about 3'' and the first turn is right off the start prolly only 20 yards so when i went to slow down from about 4th gear the front end went down a arm came unattached dug in the dirt and the warrior did i front flip no lie and some how landed on its side. It threw me over the bars and i rolled like 10 feet away form the fourwheeler. So im in the process of putting new arms on it, and fixing the bent sub frame! lol Here are a few pics.

04212130.jpg

04212130a.jpg

04212130b.jpg

04212131b.jpg

Crackedbentsubframe.jpg

what's that frame you got in the background of the 2nd last pic? chop and weld that one on :p

not bad, just bend your goofy ass long rear grab bar back into place and call it a day.

Im pretty sure thats another warrior frame on the bench in the second to last pic, if there is nothing wrong with it just swap frames.

the a arm came off......elaborate......ball out of socket or off of frame?? The grab bar is least of your worries if your arms are falling apart

The reason the a arm came off was because of the lowered front end and the nut came off on the other side again causing the wreck and later that week the actual ball came out of the socket. So im just putting the others on.

yeah but... what about your sub frame. Cracked and twisted

its a total wreak! :eek: time to part it out! i'll give you $100 for it and all your extra parts! ;D i think its time you better go get a Yamaha Breeze, and learn how to ride again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hecker1 said:
its a total wreak! :eek: time to part it out! i'll give you $100 for it and all your extra parts! ;D i think its time you better go get a Yamaha Breeze, and learn how to ride again! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HAHAHAHA i startd out on one of those
ill give 100 for the hipers lol

no wonder everyone says you ride like a little bitch, Beastboy!!!! ;D

Latest posts

Back