Weird looking Machines

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
atvw286.jpg

ive seen a few of those down at the local track

mainly used for 10 yr olds in some small racing class
there slow as hell

ive seen a few of those down at the local track

mainly used for 10 yr olds in some small racing class
there slow as hell

Are you sure? That looks like a full size machine, not some little kid's quad. I never saw a suspension setup anything close to that, mainly the front, but that rear swingarm and shock setup is crazy looking too. If I had to take a guess, i'd guess that somebody made it out of something that wasn't supposed to have 4 wheels, maybe a motorcycle.

I think it might be something european. But I'm not sure. I think that front suspesnion is supposed to provide better travel and a good camber change when the wheel move up and down.

Its a european bike its called a eaiser (sp ) they are very cool bikes thats prity much all i know about them i remember reading about them atv sport mag

ok got the full info now
the bike is a w-tec eraser
its made in the neatrlands
this is the website for the compeny. http://www.w-tec.nl/ they dont make the realy weird one anymore but there are old pics showing them

they do seam to have there head shoved firmy up there ass though. red the info, they reckon that its is the best quad in the world and its soo good that you will never have to buy an upgrade.

i have seen the older ones run, they are slow, probbaly on a par with a yfm350, no ware near the ultimeite race quad

when i saw them race it may not of been a 10 yr old class but it defineately wasent adults rideing them

I don't like that front suspension. Looks like the lower arm will just bend if you fit a big enough jump because of it's crazy angle. And I bet that the wheels will go so damn far out when it compresses that you might even rip the tires right off the rims.

EDIT: Never mind, it's even weirder than I thought. Looks like the arm's almost vertical in that picture, but it actually sweeps forwards. :eek: Whoever thought of this must be crazy or a genius.

For those who find this more interesting more pictures i found :) they come in a bunch of colors and use a CRF 450 motor or a KTM 525xc motor, i only found one place in the us that sells them and thats in WA, i wonder if they are more popular in eu and how hard parts are to find for em?
evo20yellow20b500.jpg

evo20yellow20red20b500.jpg

Evo20white20red20front20b500.jpg

evo20white20red20b500.jpg

evo20red20white20side20b500.jpg

evo20pdv0520b500.jpg

evo20bleu20yellow20b500.jpg

evo20bleu20red20b500.jpg

eraser20evo20rear20b750.jpg

eraser20evo20front20b750.jpg

detail20exhaust20b500.jpg

atv20world20crf25020b500.jpg

the rear shocks are wierd. Old school almost, like the dual rears on the older dirt bikes.

Now they look really cool i really want one. I bet the front suspensnion set up is really good working. The only thing they need to do is make a bumper for it, the stock one is soooo lame and i think it would look way better with something else on it.

the suspension setups are actually superior to the a-arm setups if i remember reading correctly. but it looks like something out of atv off road fury.

Almost looks like its for jumping mostly, or for pavement?. With the control arms instead of a arms. That would make trail riding rough if you ask me.

bump for the weirdness factor. Would be cool to drive one. Some day maybe.

I've seen "one" in my whole life on the trails around here, I road with the kid.. He had one with a GasGas 300 2stroke in it. He said it was stock, and I didn't believe him (I thought it was home made).. Not till just now.
When I looked at this thread I remembered it, googled it, and found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QGkUfOc2M

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back