Webcam Stage 2 Camshaft

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is but I believe you will have to get stronger aftermarket valves and springs to be able to run it without problems

Well... hotcams says that the cam is designed for use with the stock springs. I have the stage 1 and have no probs with the stock springs. But that has to do with the ramp design and how past the valves open up. The only diff is the amount o duration between the two. It would prob be okay. But I'd more than likely use beefier springs.

Oh **** may bad! At home sick. Had to leave work early. Not in my right frame of mind. Lol. Yeah $50 in good condition is a steel! Need hd springs man. And web also says that hardweld rockers are needed, too. But if you're getting that cam at that price, springs and rockers are a drop in the bucket!

WebCams stage 2 camshaft .....Is this a good mod for my 87 warrior . If so let me know i found 1 for 50 bucks ....
i never had any good luck with webcams i blow a 400ex motor with like 4 hours on it with there cam and they paid for the motor to get redone .. so they stand by there stuff but it was all a wast of time to me .. hotcams is the best for your buck

I ran the webcam stage 2 in my last warrior an had to run whitebros hd springs, the stock springs with that cam will make it sound like the valves are floating,stock springs are too soft, that stage 2 will make it go thumpthump!

Back