We got alittle snow last night!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
we got afew inches so i got to ride alittle and took some pics sorry no action shots my co-rider said it was too cold to go with me!!

Last edited:
Thanks dudes i try hard to make it nice, one day when its finished ill just have to ride it,hahaha

thanks bro, if i dont work tomorrow im going to try and get the wife to go with me and get some action shots, atleast kicking up some snow or something..

Whoot* whoot* dang them quads looking great man

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

thanks man, one day ill get all my parts on them, got so many sitting waiting and i want alot more too hahahaha

Hmm sounds like we need to live closer together and hang out in a garage all day working on our quads. Btw I managed to blow up the exhaust pipe head gasket today and had to ride it home like that for a couple miles. Think it did any damage phantom?

Thanks Beast this is what happens when you want a raptor but can only afford a warrior,hahaha

Naw loui i think youll be ok, your gasket could have just been old Or your running to hot!!wich could be a prop you could burnup the exhaust valve..

..... I'm gonna go with that is was old and just needed to be replaced lol

Well yesterday we got some more snow, enough that it takes me about an hr to get home everyday but yesterday took me almost 3 1/2 hrs, no it wasent fun either!! But anyway me and the wife decided today to take out the warriors, her first time realy but shes road quads before when she was younger, she did real good too i didnt have to help her much but i took a pic while we were out there!

yep we road together for the first time!! Beast the swing arm says ALMOST STOCK!!hahaha but im getting rid of it and going back with a stock one, this ones just to damn long i can hardle turn around on a street, and no wheelies for sure!!

Latest posts

Back