warrior wont start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlw723

Reaction score
i have an 87 warrior ( its my brother in laws) i had the head done , new valves and seals, also bored it out and put in new piston. i also have cleaned carb about 3 times .. well when i put it back together it fired right up,the garage was filling up with smoke from lube in cyl wall from assembly. so i shut it down popped open garage door for ventilation , and now it will not start..... everything is put together right , valves are adjusted , timing is on,getting good spark , but it isnt getting fuel (or at least enough to start it ) i have rebuilt 2 other warriors with no problems.... any help would be greatly appreciated

How's the compression? Check the intake manifold for leaks, if you have another carb swap em. Last one I rebuilt, similar situation, except the stator was weak. I was getting spark but it just would'nt run. I swapped stator's and it purred.

I believe it is losing spark when under compression pressure , my ? is , is it the stator , or coil and how do i test them

Back