warrior wont start Help!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauro966

Reaction score
my warrior ran fine one day it wouldn't start so i changed the cdi for a OEM cause the mech. said it was bad replaced it a few minutes ago and it still wont start don't know what else to change looking at the stator and the coil any recommendation the thing is I'm in Colombia and the mechanics here dint know **** and it takes almost a month to get parts here anyone have any ideas how can i check the stator and the coil to see if that the problem or what else could it be??? PLEASE help Anyone
thanks Mauro

my warrior ran fine one day it wouldn't start so i changed the cdi for a OEM cause the mech. said it was bad replaced it a few minutes ago and it still wont start don't know what else to change looking at the stator and the coil any recommendation the thing is I'm in Colombia and the mechanics here dint know **** and it takes almost a month to get parts here anyone have any ideas how can i check the stator and the coil to see if that the problem or what else could it be??? PLEASE help Anyone
thanks Mauro
isnt starting because of no spark? does it turn over? give alittle more info and id be glad to give any advise i can give.

ok i got it push started warmed it up and it kept starting once it was hot ran fine does this mean i need to change the stator??? or it it something else anyone have this problem

Latest posts

Back