Warrior with a snow plow?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awalker19

Reaction score
Warrior with a snow plow? How does this work? Wouldn't it just spin the tires trying to push snow?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/for/2161962229.html

I have an 88 yamaha 350 warrior that is in great conditoin.The quad runs great and has brand new tires and a brand new 2000lb hydrolic winch with hand controls.The atv also has a snowplow and is ready to take to the track,mudding,or money making.This 2wd quad will never leave you stranded and is very nice you wont be dissapointed.Please call or text me at 937-207-3282.Im asking $2000obo

Ive actually toyed with the idea of picking up a beat up warrior to put a blade on. I love the warrior to much to use anything else now. Of coarse with my weight and chains i could probably push a whole lot of snow.

A friend of mine plowed his whole development last year with a 2wd quad. Just attach a bit of weight to the rear and put chains on. They go ALOT better than any lawn tractor with a plow and theres tons of those around.

I mounted a garden tractor snow plow on my brand new 94 warrior back when I was 17 pushed a lot of snow with it but it was a manual lift so it was hard to do with the clutch but it worked just fine

Back