Warrior upgrade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamarider

Reaction score
You're a ******* dickhead. You asked the question 2 days ago, and there's only a few members on here that have even worked with this carb swap, and they're probably trying to enjoy their weekend instead of sitting at a computer waiting at your feet trying to please you. Give it a little more time and you would have gotten a response, good luck getting anybody to lend you their time after this though.

yeah really dude, wtf? you already know what our answer is going to be anyways... every motor is different start with stock and read your plug... and most importantly like yamarider said, there are only a few people that have actually done this...

Ah, I see how it is. How come you deleted your post? Did you realize what kind of a douchebag you were for putting that up to begin with? Maybe a bit embarrassed by your behavior? You should be, supposedly you're 48 but you're acting more like you're 15. I have half a mind to delete more than just the threads you started. Realize we don't need you as a member, it's easier for me to just delete your account and block your IP address than it is to waste my weekend dealing with petty complaints like this.

Since you seem to be so good at pointing out what is wrong with our FREE forum, what is your suggestion to make it suit your needs better? Should we have a 24 hour tech support hotline so you can get an instant response every time?

crazy2jerry said:
Well now I see you have to become a dickhead as to get some kind of reasonable anwser... Thanks
Jerry
Some people think they should be waited on hands and feet ... and that fits you.
No, here is the thing Jerry... and this is what really pisses me off. Have you really done anything for this site? Come on here, spending time helping memebers out? Maybe sharing some info on something cool you did to your four wheeler? Anything like that? Personally what I see is you asking questions and getting what you want while it would have took you a lot more time to figure it out on your own. On top off all this you are getting all this info for free. Why don't you just go out and ******* try it for yourself and see how it works for you rather then sitting on here waiting for someone to respond to your post and get all woman over it.

YamaRider said:
Ah, I see how it is. How come you deleted your post? Did you realize what kind of a douchebag you were for putting that up to begin with? Maybe a bit embarrassed by your behavior? You should be, supposedly you're 48 but you're acting more like you're 15. I have half a mind to delete more than just the threads you started. Realize we don't need you as a member, it's easier for me to just delete your account and block your IP address than it is to waste my weekend dealing with petty complaints like this.

Since you seem to be so good at pointing out what is wrong with our FREE forum, what is your suggestion to make it suit your needs better? Should we have a 24 hour tech support hotline so you can get an instant response every time?

I'm not asking for respect... You've already put a lable on me...
The hole reason i started this is to see if someone was reading the posts..

I work retail all day long.. The person with the biggest mouth seems to get all the action!!!! Thats what I got and a lable and -3 karma Great at least I know someones watching!!!!!

So as not to piss off the majority of the mods and people, how do i ask the questions and get answers????????? ???

Thanks I see you are just as big on responding as Dicks as myself...... :p :-X :mad:

Jerry

So Just DELETE this thread and be done with this and I won't ever make this mistake again... Or have fun and see how many people put their 2 cents worth in!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back