warrior top speed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xr600

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know what my warrior runs on the top end.I used my GPS to get my speed.
My mods are FMF pipe,jetted,filter.Stock gearing.I ran 54 MPH might have been able to get 2 more out of it.Is this about right?

I also tested my buddys stock KFX700 it ran 61 and my xr600 ran 97

Mine has the same mods,running 20" rears and 14T front,38T rear
should put me close to stock gearing.My top speed on my GPS is 64mph.

Where are you getting stock is 62? Was that GPS numbers?

What GPS are you using baddawg?My GPS is dead on with my car and truck.

There are a lot of variables involved with top speed. Tire type and pressure, altitide, temperature, riding surface, rider weight, gearing, jetting, the condition of the machine, and other modifications will all affect top speed. The normal top speed is usually low 60's, so you've got something slowing you down quite a bit or the gps is inaccurate if you're only pulling 54. The speed for the kfx 700 sounds abnormally low to me also, they should be hitting low 70's.

Im running 22 inch mudlites and the rider is pretty heavy LOL.Quad is in very good shape.I will try my other GPS and see what it does.I used a little hand held one last time.

My GPS is a Garmin Etrex H.It,s close,within a couple mph, with both my trucks.

Completely stock, by calibrated radar, our Raptor 350 ran 59 m.p.h. After jetting, filter and slip on it hits 62 m.p.h.

Im using same garmin.I cant beleave Im that far off.My xr does 97 on same GPS and its even been geared for less top end.I dont think my xr will do 105.

Back