Warrior Top Speed

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it depends on how warm it is outside sometimes I can hit 120 going up hill ;D

my bike did 110 KPH or 63 mph to you americans , thats driving right beside my buddy's car, flat out, now thats not very precise, im running 25 inch tires on the back, that might give me an extra 2 or 3 mph

I wouldn't put much stock in that comparison. The DS doesn't hold a candle to a rappy 660 in the real world. And a tricked out banshee will probably outrun a tricked out rappy, but it'd be close I think. A 250r is a fast ride too. The cannondales must have higher performance parts stock for them to be highest. A rappy and DS are both smothering in stock form.

Give em both more airflow and the 660 will whip it. I like the DS but they are not as fast and are too heavy for my taste. My little bro used to ride one and couldnt' believe the difference when he got his rappy. Nothing bad, Dude, just that stock comparisons are not really that relevant to me. Some are held back way more than others.

ahh i see ... i thougth you ment the ds was faster... i was like wtf??? but all cleared up now

lol...I'd like em to make the comparisons with aftermarket exhausts and no lids. That, to me, would be a far better comparison since the bigger quads are just held back more from factory than the smaller ones.

Back