warrior storage

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
what are you guys doing for storage on your warriors. i have a few tools under my seat but thats about all i can fit. would be nice to have a safe place to keep my phone, keys, water, etc while out on the trails. preferably without having to run a 6 pack rack. im not crazy about the way it looks unless somebody can convince me otherwise, lol. can a wolverine tool box be made to fit the warrior? i also see tusk makes a decent looking tank bag but im afraid it may get in the way. anybody running a tank bag on a warrior?

i have a pack that is designed to strap onto the fender. i put it on the front right fender its pretty big. i dont know where to get it tho because my dad gave it to me

A guy I used to ride with had a large front bumper that sat up kind of high between the fenders and he strapped a small plastic toolbox to the backside of it, resting the bottom of the box on the front frame rails between the fenders. He just put his phone in a ziploc bag to keep it dry and packed tools and recreational smoke in it. It actually worked pretty good and was easily removed.

Personally I like to carry a backpack. It doesn't get in your way at all and if you get one with a waist strap it won't flop around on jumps and what not. When we camp with our quads is the only other time I use more storage. I bolt on a utility rack and strap on fender bags. IMO fender bags are the best for staying out of your way but being convenient. You can get them cheap at walmart but those tend to fall apart quick and whatever is inside will catch some dirt. If you get any kind of bag to strap to your quad it would probably do the same thing. I ruined a camera lens that way which is why I prefer backpacks. Everything stays clean. Also hydration bladders are revolutionary. No more stopping to take off or twisting your helmet up to drink out of a water bottle. Drinking while riding is the best. And yo manage to drink more which for me in az is allways a necessity

Back