Warrior Race Results

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Well since I have'nt got rid of the old yami yet I took it to the drags yesterday and honestly I think it was the funnest thing I have ever done, absolutely awesome. The anticipation of your class coming up and your name being called made me nervous but once I was up there all that was gone and it was like no one else was there besides me and the guy beside me. The first guy I raced was on a warrior, stock frame with a wheely bar, smoked his ass by about 4 bikes. After that things changed, next was a warrior, full rigid drag frame, wheely bar, ams zipper tires, he got me by about 2 1/2 bikes. Next was a wicked 250x, yeah I said 250x. Dont laugh because that guy would smoke every warrior on this site excluding daves if there was a good drag racer on it. It has full rigid frame, wheely bar, not sure what the bore/stroke was but that mother f-ker hauled ass, got me by about 3 1/2 to 4 and got second place in the 0-360cc 4 stroke class which is what I raced in then he got 1st in the 0-400cc 4 stroke. Not sure what he had motor wise but that thing was wicked. In the 0-360 class there was a yz 250f dirtbike they let race and he lost to it but in the 0-400cc class it came down to him and the yz again but he won that time. Next year I plan on taking it more serious and have a wheely bar made for my z as well as some ams zipper tires just for drag racing. I would suggest anyone to at least try it once, even if you dont win its still fun. A lot better than sitting on the sidelines saying "Oh hell I could beat that guy..." Get out there and prove it ;)

Oh a little side note, there was a 300ex there. Suppose to be a 316 but I'm not sure, that thing had it. There was a little 11 year old girl on it and she was smoking everyone, in the powder puff class which is younger kids on big bikes she was blowing fenders off of banshees all night. She came in 3rd in the 0-360 class not sure where she placed in the 0-400, and won the powder puff class.

thats sounds soo much fun, i want to try that on my warrior. But there are no drags around here. But yeah i think everyone should try racing instead of standing on the sides talking smack

I raced my warrior in a flat track race and everyone in it was on banshees. They frikan smoked me.

Latest posts

Back