Warrior plastic on raptor?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridaredneck

Reaction score
I need the back piece and all the raptor ones are expensive, I was wondering if the warrior plastic would work?

The Raptor rear subframe is different then the Warrior I think, so you might have to make brackets for it to work. Hey if people can get Raptor plastic to work on a warrior, Im sure it'll work the other way around.

It looks like it would fit but I don't want to spend the $50-$100 on it if its not going to work.

Where is a good place to get plastic other then Ebay.

If you try it you'll find very quickly that it's not really that cheap of an alternative to the raptor plastic. Mainly the seats aren't even close to the same. The raptor seat wouldn't work with warrior rear plastics, and the warrior seat won't work with raptor plastics. It'll take a lot of rigging and would probably look pretty mismatched and ghetto if you did go through with it. I see no reason why you wouldn't just spend the extra money to get something that's going to bolt right up and look good on it.

If you're that hard-pressed for cash that you can't spend $250 for new fenders then just repair the ones you have. There isn't much that can happen to fenders that can't be patched up easily. Sure, it won't look perfect, but still better than a bunch of mismatched stuff thrown together.

Yeh I just did a race cut on the back plastic and got all the crappy spots out of the way, moved the brake fluid res and now I'm going to see if I can rig the exhaust so it comes out the middle.

Back