Warrior Pictures!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah James they were yours,lol...
Pat this is what it looked like blown up when i first got it,offcorse i had already replaced the plastics in this pic!!

Badass machines Phantom!! Finally you decided to show them off, I have been waitin to see them. Bro wheres the carbonfiber dash I sold ya??

i couldnt use it man, my handle bar pad blocks me from seeing the lights so i took it back off, no biggy the only way i would have none was to try it!!

Is your stator/generator cover on the 1st gen powdercoated or spraypainted?? If its spraypainted what kind of paint did you use?? It looks like some OSHA paint we use at work. That sucks about the dash, You could always resale it Im sure someone would buy it.

I used Rustolium in the quart can threw a cheap spraygun then cleared over it, it chips easy but i just try to be carefull around it, i think its Sublime Green!! yeah i have some nit-nats to sale so ill throw it inthere,, sucks it didnt work it looked sweet thow!!

That sublime green is awesome, I would like to have a few parts done in it. It would look sick if someone sprayed their a arms and hubs that color, With a white frame or satin black frame. Really nice work Jerry.

thanks dude that bike got lucky cuz im kinda a neon green/sublime green freek, if i had a chioce id do a cobalt blue frame with sublime green fenders and cobalt blue handle bars and stuff!!!Epic:slayer:

Thanks Bk, ive been working on them here and there so i didnt do build threads plus its hard to keep up with all of it..

Back