Warrior pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old warrior. I miss her :(. Not too much done to it. HMF slip on, Pro Armor nerfs and killswitch, Dynojet jet kit and K&N w/ drilled lid.

Reggie115.jpg

Reggie116.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine. Poor quality pictures ( cell phone ) and it's a little dirty. 2003 Warrior.

Attachments

• warrior 7.jpg
    warrior 7.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 103
  • warrior 5.jpg
    warrior 5.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 113
  • warrior 3.jpg
    warrior 3.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 91
Thanks. It has cosmetic flaws, but it rides nice. I actually picked this up for $400. The top end needed a rebuild, so I ended up throwing another $350 into it. All the aftermarket parts came with it. The rear axle says Sussex Motorsports, but that's just the dealer who installed it. I don't know who makes it. I want to install a wider front end on it, because I feel like I'm going to roll it sometimes.

Thants a durablue eliminator axel that.suckers indestructable ive pounded mine into the groun for close to 6 years nothing more then slitly dull finish on the crome

Thants a durablue eliminator axel that.suckers indestructable ive pounded mine into the groun for close to 6 years nothing more then slitly dull finish on the crome

Yeah, I just saw the rubbed down sticker. Dura Blue. It's nice, but I need to widen the front a couple of inches

new to the site. heres the only pic of mine i have. had this four wheeler for about 5 years.

10151533_2009825101822.jpg

Be nice to find some +2(PER SIDE) a arms for mine. Just flipping the rims made a HUGE difference!

2002 Warrior 350cc

One of my Babies!!!!

Attachments

• Warrior mio.jpg
    Warrior mio.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Back