• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior parts lot

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwoodflx

Reaction score
Selling off extra stuff from an auction or two I won. The stator is for the earlier warriors. The wheel bearing was thrown in and is used. A good spare if your carrier goes through them.

friction plates stator clutch cover stator cover vavle cover cam chain guide (s) everything else in pictures. Miscelaneous not pictured.

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Somebodys got to need something from in this lot. Most of it is warrior universal which Im anxious to part with for any reasonable offer or trade for top end stuff for future rebuild. gaskets, rings, std head.

Included but not pictured is a chain roller almost new, white, with bearings and bolt / nut

Stator Sold.

will the stator work on a 94 warrior? and is it a good stator? my buddies went on our trail ride last night and he just rebuilt the top end and is a little upset that the stator had to go now
let me know price,if it's good,and if it will plug in to a 94 warrior?
thanks

Stator sold recently. Pretty sure it wouldnt work correctly on a 94. 87-91 maybe.

Back