• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior parts for sale!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
I have a:
red flamed seat.... full seat no tears good shape.
A-arms..... both sides top and bottom
Front hubs with good bearings
Spindles for both sides.
Rear fenders... .green in color scratched up a little bit but look fine
Front brake lines
Set of kenda klaw tires 22x11x9/ 6ply / about 70% tread left no plugs.
Wiseco piston stock bore 10.25:1 compression needs new rings

I also have many set of handlebars and cross bar pads. And plenty of other stock parts that i cant think of. Just ask me and ill let you know what i have.

Pictures available upon request. As far as prices make me a reasonable offer. And calculate actual shipping. Little hard up for cash right now so no reasonable offer will be refused.

I'll give you 65 shipped for the klaws. you wouldnt happen to have a pair of stock rims that I could buy with them? O, and I might want one of those crossbar pads too. Renthal?

Lets say like 45 shipped on the piston and 60 shipped for the other 2 parts together. 27 shipped on the spindles and hubs each seperate.

did you see that offer for the tires ? i offered you 65 shipped. if you wont take it then what's your price? remember i can get a brand new pair at rockymountain for 100 shipped so dont expect to get much more. Also are they the regular klaws or the XC ?

My thor one is red and black. Pm me an offer and its yours. And yes i saw the offer on the tires but im still trying to decide. They are the xc 6ply version.

thats alright i think im going to go with 20s anyways. but I still might get a crossbar pad off of you. Do you have any in blue?

Yes i do... they are both red and in decent shape however one of the tabs is broken off for the hood. Other than that they are ok. Let me know if you want them.

And yes again i do have bars.. i have stock and a set of moose racing bars.... not sure on the bend but they are white. I have pictures of everything so just ask.

could i see a pic of the moose bars??? are they fatties???

Nope they are regulars.
Warrior7-10-06011.jpg

Latest posts

Back