• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior parts 4 sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

87warrior917

Reaction score
i parted out an 87 warrior, have some parts left over, all parts are used, here they are. i can email you pictures or i can just upload them here. MAKE OFFER thanks for looking:tup:

-Cylinder and wiesco piston, 83.5mm bore,10.25:1- cylinder has some scratches on it, not bad thou, rings need replaced and hone cylinder 100 shipped SOLD

-Complete Head- comes complete with cam,sprocket,valves,springs,rockers,valve and sprocket covers. 100 shipped SOLD

-Stock cam- perfect working condition, i upgraded to a hotcam 50 shipped

-stock air box- has some holes drilled in lid and box. 25 shipped

-Lectron carb- needs rebuilt.i called lectron and its 65 for them to rebuild it. very nice, comes with twist throttle, but will work with stock thumb throttle. it does have a choke. i think its the 38mm step up to 40mm. 100+shipping sold

-87 parts carb- awesome shape, main body is bad, good for parts. 35 shipped

-87 a arms- all 4 a arms,ball joint decent shape, bushings on top arms need replaced. 50 shipped

-87 spindles- good shape, both, 25 shipped

-87 front wheel hubs-good shape, bearing need replaced, comes with rotors, yellow, 30 shipped

-87 front calipers- nice shape, with almost new pads, comes with stock lines. 40 shipped

-Heel guards- have a gray set and a black set, very nice, 15 shipped a set SOLD

-custom pegs with kickups- they r off 87, i made the extensions and kickups very nice and keep your feet planted. 35 shipped SOLD

-DG aloy series nerfs- black nets, very nice shape, no bends or cracks, with all mounting hardware. 50 shipped SOLD

-stock header- good shape 30 shipped SOLD

-Cobra quiet series muffler- nice pipe if you like em quiet. i will clean it up and paint it black if your interested. 50 shipped SOLD

-DG RCM full exhaust- good working order, recently has been repacked, comes with DG header, i will clean up and paint black before i send it, 75 shipped

-97 headlights- good working set, the light guard is a bit bent but not bad, could be straightened 60+shipping SOLD

-97 swingarm w/ carrier- needs carrier bearings and needle bearing, good shape thou. 50 shipped

-Durablue Eliminator axle +4- painted it black cause the chrome was chipping bad, perfectly straight, axle only! the locknut is froze up so you will need to buy one. unless u can fix it, i will send it with the axle 75+ shipping SOLD

- front aluminum wheels- one set is nice and polished and good to go. 50 shipped SOLD

-Champion beadlocks rear- 1 set of 10 inch champion beadlocks for rear, the rings are red and the wheels are polished. in good shape. 130 shipped SOLD

Last edited:
Damn, thats a deal on that carb......hummm. I might wanna snag that up.

i figured it was haha PM me if your interested... you thinkin about puttin it on the madcow?? maybe we could make a deal.. cause im wantin an edlebrock

I'd want to test it out a least. That lectron have a choke on it? If you can find more info on them and parts, I say just keep it and run the hell outta it. I bet it would give your more pony's then the edle anyways it if really is the 40mm one. It will dink up your gas though.....use the edle money to get a IMS or clarke tank.

What kind of deal would you make on that cylinder piston, and head? Is the cylinder std bore or has been overbored? I could start a top end rebuild on mine but yet still have it to ride till I got finished.

hmm i cant send u a PM... umm if u can give me your zip ill figure out the shipping tomorrow and let you know what i can do for ya.

PM sent your way. You shoot even may do most if not all the work myself if I can get the right tools together to do it.

I have a buddy with an 87 interested in the DG exhaust,and the heel guards....but we both thought the heel guards couldn't be bolted on the older warriors..??

How much for both,with shipping to 748 Weese Rd RR#1 Shannonville,Ontario,Canada,K0K 3A0..??...And do you have Paypal..??

Thanks...Greg

my camera sucks heres the best i could get..http://
PICT1107.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back