• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior part out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasislight

Reaction score
parting out my '04 warrior, if anyone wants/needs anything you guys get first dibbs, then everything will be on ebay. i rode it for the last time yesterday, its still together. i am selling everything but the trailtech lights, frame and a arms. PM for pictures of any part you would like to see. look in my sig for the few aftermarket things i have, other than that everything is stock.
the frame is bent from jumping so i am parting ways, it has been a great first quad, needless to say im hooked on this sport, and i am already looking for a replacement.

How much for the exhaust and the header send me a pm and ill probably take both if we can work a good deal. do you have pics?

Will you be able to take something out of the carb? Specifically the jet needle. Also, how much for the handguards and the ignition key switch assembly?

I need these things...

1. Front sprocket
2. Plastic strator cover
3. Upper motor mounts

And whatever you may have aftermarket let me know.

Also, how much would you want for your motor? is it running?

Thanks, get with me asap. Cash ready.

Also.. how much for the DG front bumper?

And how much for the front +2 +2 a arms?

Hey, I need the plastic heel guards that connect between the footpegs and the fenders. PM sent... Thanks, Sixpack

the entire quad is parted and on ebay, what doesn't sell i will post here befoer relisting on ebay. dont ask questions here, send me a PM i will be more likely to get it and respond, thanks!

Back