warrior = money pit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missouritrailrider

Reaction score
I was making a list of everything i need for my warrior to be ready for some xc racing today and DAMN!!!! 1,400 just in **** not even on motor (that will wait till next winter) so looks like i need some help from you guys. i like new **** but used may have to do. PM me on any of these items 23x7x10 front tires, 3+2 offset or 2+3 offset wheels, new front bearings, new front pads, hydraulic clutch, elka shocks, steering stabilizer adjustable, belly skid, swinger skid, front bumper, and mud plugs for stock rear wheels........ thats bout all for now

Money pit is right, I know first hand! All in due time my friend!

The mud pugs you can make. Look for used YFZ rims and find your offset that way. Pads and bearings your gunna have to pay full price for, just look for %off deals. 23" front is a wacky size, go with 22 or 21 and you can find some deals. The skids and the bumper you can find on ebay if your patient. You can find the hydraulic clutch off of a Polaris part if you look hard enough.

For the rims, tires and stabilizer, sign op on quadzone and look in there for sell section.

you can make your own mud plugs. if you have a local circle track store they have foam mud plugs and all you have to do measure and cut them with a razor knife. they sell I believe for about $10- $15. they really don't anything to make either and the nice thing is you don't have to have bead locks to use them just make sure you cut the foam bigger than the rim. the foam will compress y hand and will expand to fill the holes and hold in the rim. We use them in our beadlocks and our non beadlocks rims.

ya the 23" front 22" rear is a common gncc setup, and all polaris sports scramblers ect use that combo. i have 21" front holeshots and 22" bandit rears but want taller in front than back, should i just pick up a set of 20" rears to go wit 21" fronts? keep in mind this will be used for trails and xc races.........

now that you mentioned it.......I might be rockin 23" fronts. I know I run 22" rears. I might be 22" 22". But a 22" 20 is also a very common setup. I personally like the 22" rear because of the rear end on the warrior has a tendency to get caught up.......just the way its built.

Don't know all the makes and models that the polaris come factory with it, but I know the new ones have it, the outlaw does for sure.

lol same here but trails its no big deal to get hung up in ruts ect if your competin that can be win lose situation. believe me i have ran 20" tires a lot and love the sliding and all that with them but extra inch of clearance never hurt nobody lol

I have 22 front and 21 rear holeshot gncc's on my 700, this is my favorite tire setup so far. Handles like 20's, ground clearance is a little better than the 20's, not a huge difference but half an inch can be enough to give you an edge over guys with 20's. Not the cheapest tires out there, but they're surprisingly light and tough as hell, unbelievable traction. My buddy had to put his Eiger 400 with 28" mudders into 4x4 to keep up with me in the snow. They look badass too.

96eb584fc8684c60411adb3a59e136fc.jpg

^^^ i heard the gncc rear 21's only measured 20? and what my prob is that i have 22 rear bandits 21 front holeshots, i only wanna buy one pair so either rears to go wit my fronts or vice versa whats your guys suggestions? on and also gettin new front whells so thought maybe i could save lil$$$ on combo deal front.........

lol i didnt even post pic of mine in this post? i will tho. it has like new bandits on rear and bout 60% holeshots front

I runn gncc's and they live up to the name, tough as ****. I have 20's which is awsome for breakin loose in turns but if i had 21's or 22's i would've used them for trails. And if your doing xc you might want to up grade your rear skid cause one nice rock makes the stock one bend like aluminum foil

Latest posts

Back