warrior gathering

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then It had been rudely stopped..lol Broke my ankle and a bone in my leg..Laid up for a few months now it sucks...

Well there was a wash out I drove through that was nasty was at a nasty angle so I drove through it and went to help my buddies go through it and my buddy gary went through as I was pushing on the side of his quad and he made it and then I turned around to help my other buddy and the slope was so bad I rolled may ankle and broke that and a bone in my leg..So they splinted my leg and had to drive a few miles to the truck which sucked and on top of that was raining like a sob out..But I will have surgery in a couple days as soon as the swelling goes down.

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Im glad you didn't wreck your quad. And btw the pics of the warriors look awesome.

Damn Jeff hope you heal quick that's pretty bad ass that you all came together with all warriors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. We should have a vid soon of the riding we did do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

See what happens when we go out get well soon dude and see u soon will do a fam dinner

See what happens when we go out get well soon dude and see u soon will do a fam dinner
Lmao oh I will be soon that's for sure man this **** wont stop me I washed the quad off. And hell yea we will do dinner after my surgery.. Did Donald do that vid yet?

And that is exactly why I bought a pair of riding boots... Atleast it wasn't a compound fracture.

And that is exactly why I bought a pair of riding boots... Atleast it wasn't a compound fracture.
Thank god it wasn't I would of had to get a helicopter ride out of the woods then.. I have riding boots I just don't use them on my quad and it wasn't like I was riding and broke it..

Ya just can't beat riding boots. I had always wanted a pair, but, good work boots have always treated me well, so I was in no rush. Bought my first pair back in March and LOVE them to death! Lol

Latest posts

Back