• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior front widening and lowering kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
I purchased a warrior a guy was building and the kit was on it brand new but im not going to use it. the kit comes with brackets, all bolts, tierod extenders and shock mounts also has lowering brackets for the shocks but thats extra, ive seen these on ebay for 189.00 without shipping and lowering brackets for 54.00. id like to get 150.00 shipped for the kit and 30.00 for the lowering brackets..thanks for looking..

Yea I know Jeff, I just wanted a better pic because my dad was going make me a kit himself, in that ebay pic you can't really see how it goes around the frame.

You should have explained it better and pmd him for pics.. This is for sale items..

You should have explained it better and pmd him for pics.. This is for sale items..
Yeah I wanted to see them because I might just buy them instead of make some. I should have explained myself better. Wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry

Last edited:
these are very thick and you cant beat the price for all of it including the lowering brackets!!but I actauly think im using all the lower aarm bolts in my bike so youll have to use the ones off your bike..
Or I will trade for a nice slip on exhaust!!

Received the kit today, Thanks Phantom its great, I'm on the narrow setting and it looks nice, front end sags a lot but I didn't like how tall it was anyway.

Pics

Before

Before and after, and Before Adjusting shocks

And the finale....

I like it, the outside of the front wheels are just barely (less than an inch) wider than the rear. I have a little positive camber on the right side (left was previously bent and straightened out) I may just bend the control arm and weld some reinforcement.. not sure yet. Thanks Phantom!

Latest posts

Back