• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior for parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave76

Reaction score
It's mostly the motor but I have evrything. The low end is bad but the head and cylinder is mint. Plus the complete front hubs and brakes. I also have a cpmplete wiring harness for a 2001 Warrior and a throttle housing, a mint set of Renthal Banshee bend bars, a 2002 carb and a 1991 carb, both complete, a brand new in the box AC bumper for a 87 to 88 warrior, 91, 97 an 2002 front shocks, a 91 swing arm, 91 tie rods complete, 97 front bumper, 2002 rear bumper, MSR HP clutch perch. 2002 rear axle w new lock nuts and castle nuts, 2002 bearing carrier with good bearings.

Hey, if the neutral sensor (down near the shifter) is still in working condition, how much would you want for it?

$8 shipped sound fair? Shipping should only be about $1 for something that small if you use usps.

Im interested in the front and rear brake set ups if you have. Send me a pm if possible.

Im interested in the front and rear brake set ups if you have. Send me a pm if possible.
I only have the rear master cylinder but have the whole front setup. I want to sell it whole with the hubs, $75+ shipping

i want either the head or the exhaust bolts, rocker arms on both sides give me some prices

also mabey the starter button assembly if you have it and works

Got any pics of the 87-88 front AC bumper?
How much?
Also might be interested in one of the carbs if ya have one that uses a single cable.

Are all the fender bolts there? My neighor was fixin my quad a few years back and most of the fender bolts went missing. I mainly need just the front fender bolts

Back