Warrior foot shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the shifter off of a 400ex will fit but will need some bending. its not that hard and 20 times better than the stock warrior shifter

The big bear setup requires a custom alternative if you want the direct mount style. Use either one mentioned for whatever direct mount setup you're going with, it shifts much better afterwards.

PLEASE REMEMBER when buying used parts they are sold "AS IS". Please look carefully and ask all questions before buying

from that Ebay pageI wouldn't buy that one, I'd go to a motorsports shop around you and buy one in person, you'd have to aska whole bunch of stuff, like "Am I getting the one in the picture on such and such numbered add on ebay, is it in that exact condition, has it been used since the picture was taken, why are you selling it, is it in perfect mechanical order... Too many questions for me to not spend an extra $6-$8 on a new one from a shop...
~Bill

p.s. all you need to bend a 400ex shifter, or any of the other shifters, as long as it's not billet is a Vise, and a Hammer.
I know the jarring of the hits from the hammer can crack the welds, but I have yet to have that happen to me, and I don't put a tack on them after I bend mine, they have stayed true to the demensions I want them at.

Back