Warrior electrical issues

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregBart

Reaction score
Could someone please post a few close pictures of the harness under the seat and under the front fenders please? I would greatly appreciate it.

@ greg bart

hey man i dont have any pics right this sec. but im in NC and if your anywhere near me(thomasville, High point) id be glad to meet up and let you look at my 2001 warrior in person

I am in Sanford so it's about an hour and a half to get there... might have to take a ride if it comes to that. Thanks for the offer.

ill try to get you some pics uploaded thursday if there are any specifics your looking for let me know and ill get the best pics i can

greg sorry i havent got those pics up yet, been real busy and now im having issues with mine... gotta adjust the valves and figure out why i have hesitation mid-high range....

it does .... and does it feel like it nosing over then picking up and nosing over again

well i described my issues in another post, i recharged the K&N and run some seafoam through the fuel and it cleared it up and running pretty good now, just gotta adjust the valves and its perfect

Back