warrior coming together

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were did you get those nerf bars are they made for the warrior?
Dude it is a Warrior with Mier aftermarket plastics on it. They are Moose nerfs with heel gaurds and run between $225 and $275, I've seen them on ebay for $249.

[quote:ie79z1aa]were did you get those nerf bars are they made for the warrior?
Dude it is a Warrior with Mier aftermarket plastics on it. They are Moose nerfs with heel gaurds and run between $225 and $275, I've seen them on ebay for $249.[/quote:ie79z1aa]

Dumbass

[quote:yngbpkun]were did you get those nerf bars are they made for the warrior?
Dude it is a Warrior with Mier aftermarket plastics on it. They are Moose nerfs with heel gaurds and run between $225 and $275, I've seen them on ebay for $249.[/quote:yngbpkun]

I think he realizes it's a warrior. What he's getting at is if they're actually made FOR the warrior. And I don't think they are, I remember talk of having to modify raptor 350 nerfs to fit.

[quote:xytaq4tu]
Dude it is a Warrior with Mier aftermarket plastics on it. They are Moose nerfs with heel gaurds and run between $225 and $275, I've seen them on ebay for $249.

I think he realizes it's a warrior. What he's getting at is if they're actually made FOR the warrior. And I don't think they are, I remember talk of having to modify raptor 350 nerfs to fit.[/quote:xytaq4tu]

yeah..moose doesnt make nerfs for the warrior..i dont think anyways..i know dave76 said that he saw them on ebay.but i dont think there for the warrior...but do they make a bumper?
Hey you got AOL messenger? if you do give me a hollar i wanna ask you a few ?'s about yur warrior. AOL-procircuitquadxc

ok but then how did they fit on the worrior frame if the wiorror's bumper mounts or on the side of the frame and the bumper is on the front?

nicly done bro, very tastful, i like it a lot. :)

where did you get those plastics from? would the fit on my raptor 350?

sorry it took so long to get back at you guys

the frame is powdered

the nerfs are for a rappy 350
they do not fit perfect they are a little long so we have changed the mount to space them a little more off the back of the peg

the bumper is also for a rappy 350 the mounts are no where close to the same so we took some u-bolts and out some new holes in the bumper and wraped them around the frame

it was for looks mostly but we did do some testing ans it is actually pretty solid

Back