Warrior 440 stroker kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bfnqq9.jpg

looks like a stroker piston to me ... if you can find out how much that crank is stroked in mm and piston size in mm it easy to tell what cc the motor is

to find out the the stroke of the crank place the crank in "V" blocks and measure to the piston pin hole part of the rod at what would be BDC, then measure to the same point at what would be TDC. After subtracting BDC from TDC measurements you should have i good idea of what the stroke is

Billy, I know a guy with a full set of mics and real calipers. Thats deff a stroker piston like in my sons bike.

fxtd34.jpg

rd 52 dunes on monday BTW:atv: my sons 12 year old death gap:iagree:

was looking at the seat and noticed it said the cascade collection 440. the cascade loop is 440 miles. Wonder if the machine shop wasnt trying to be fancy and symbolic? I been to 2 worlds fairs and a donkey show and never seen any **** like that:???: ill come over and we'll do some measuring:iagree:

whats the numbers on the top of the piston?

edit never mind i looked there's no numbers but is it just me or dose it have half of the valve reliefs for 2 more valves by the intake?

Last edited:
was looking at the seat and noticed it said the cascade collection 440. the cascade loop is 440 miles. Wonder if the machine shop wasnt trying to be fancy and symbolic? I been to 2 worlds fairs and a donkey show and never seen any **** like that:???: ill come over and we'll do some measuring:iagree:

thats interesting, ya im off the next three days so swing by for sure, hoping to have my quad back together by this weekend, got a few hang ups so we'll see :argh:, plus waiting for my raptor seat to show up and its scheduled to be here saturday. :atv:

selling this,

it will be:

the case, crank, rod, piston and jug only.

$200 Shipped or best offer

Im going to get the post up soon with more pics in the parts section

mc9big.jpg

Trying to scrape some money together to pick up a new squad. I will let the entire motor go for $300 plus shipping because I don't feel like taking the time to part it out. The motor is disassembled but is complete and all the internals are wrapped up nicely. My computer and smart phone are down and im posting from my wifes Kindle lol so I wont have any extra pics until Wednesday. The head is in great shape and is complete along with both of the exhaust bolts intact. It has all the external accessories as well as in the outer case covers, stator, reverse lever and starter. Thee case is in great shape with no damage. The only thing it doesn't have is a carb.

My buddy has a 400 ex honda he bored to a 440 but thats clearly yamaha internals, and ya i have the same hook up down here my parts guy litterally throws parts into the dumpster and i just horde em

Back