Warrior, 400ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jersey42

Reaction score
ok, i know the 400ex wuld win in a drag, maybe not by much but it wuld still win. But, wen we get these two in the woods, what has the better low end torque? and also, how would a 250ex keep up with the warrior in the woods?

How many times has this convo came up? ! Haha. Its definitely depends on the rider. I've seen a kfx400 blow 450s and 660s away.

I know what you mean, doesn't anybody do a google search on the yfm vs trx? At the least. My uncle has an 08 400ex, i blasted it down a field and back and was not impressed. That was before I got my warrior and had to use my friends that weekend to go riding. The warrior pulled harder, excelled better, and felt ballsier. After having ridden my trx300 4x4 for the last several years, it put my heart in my throat to ride that warrior over the ex.

350x was a bad bike. Especially with the 500 bore/stroke kit. I'd like to see a 300ex/350x conversion vs a warrior. Both set up with same cr ratios, stock bore, similar cam profiles, matching exhaust mfgs, etc... Then we'd have 350vs350, not putting it up against a bike with 66cc dissadvantage, or a bike with a 50cc advantage. Atleast it'd be a fun battle.

And if you beat any bike with a bigger engine displacement its just more bragging rights. If you lose just say you have a bigger bike, no **** you beat me.

Yeah, it hurts them more to lose to us, then it does for us to lose to them. Especially when we are aloof about our loss. Completely eats em up.

It's just amazing what you can get out of a 2stroke. Take a mild mannered stock blaster and make it run with a banshee. It really is sick how much power you can get out of em. Hell the quadzilla was badass right of the show room floor, then do porting, pipe, intake, alky, etc... YAHOO!

Latest posts

Back