warrior 350 wheel spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001hmfwarrior

Reaction score
Are wheel spacers good ? are they worth ?it and whats the good and bad about them? Im new to this forum.

flipping the rear wheels is a free mod that gives a little more width, the fronts you can flip if you put flush mounted valve stems on them. easy. the cons only real con you will have from flipping the fronts is a little bit of bump steer.

flipping the rear wheels is a free mod that gives a little more width, the fronts you can flip if you put flush mounted valve stems on them. easy. the cons only real con you will have from flipping the fronts is a little bit of bump steer.

:tup: spacers are ok, I just wouldn't go past 1.5". They do give a lot more feedback through the bars and wear out bearings and joints faster

but DO NOT run spacers and flipped rims at the same time. bad things will happen.

I was thinking about doing that i did it on my old blasty I didnt know if i could do it on a warrior but thank you for your response.

well, things will wear ALOT faster and that is dangerous stress on the ball joints and the upper a arms. you dont want suspension to fail, cause when it does you 99% of the time will get hurt.

• this is what ya gotta do for the fronts (do it!!!!!) its an impressive drastic change, 4 me anyway...........
before...........................
IMG_3259.jpg

after......
IMG_3260.jpg

what size drill bit would you use do drill the hole ? i think i might just do this to be safer

Latest posts

Back