warrior 350 no spark after rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2001hmfwarrior

Reaction score
i just rebuilt my warrior but i used a different bottom end the top end is off a 2001 and the bottom end is a 1990 with a 2001 stator and flywheel could anyone help me i cant figure it out

i just rebuilt it and i finished it yesterday and theres no spark at all but there is a new stator in it

no i havent ohmed it i dont have a meter for it but its not even a month old and i just used my flywheel and my stator off my old bottom end i have the 2001 warrior so it has a 2001 wiring harness i couldint get a stator from a 1990

If the electrical system (harness, cdi, etc..) is from 2001, and the flywheel and stator are both 2001, then it is correct and should start. Did you leave the flywheel key out? Did you do anything to the flywheel or stator? Or did you leave them completely alone? Do you have a new spark plug in it? Have you gone over all grounds and connectors? If all that checks out, ohm the stator and see what she says. Buy a cheap multimeter or borrow one. Without doing that, you can only throw parts at it and HOPE to fix the issue.

before i rebuilt it it did shear the flywheel key maby that did somthing to it but it was still starting tho and ill look into what you said i bought a new one off ebay just in case to be safe the next thing im going to try is the cdi im pretty sure i read somewhere the warriors are known to burn up cdi's ill keep everyone posted

I found out that it was the stator it must have got messed up somehow when the key sheared off the flywheel thanks for all the help guys much appreciated

Back