• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warrior 350 For Sale!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtravagant

Reaction score
I got this warrior from a friend, i was told that the only problem with it was that it needed a new solenoid, i never had the time to even get one, with work and everything. Before i got it, They bump started it and it sounded fine. The Only known issues i know are that there is no solenoid and the clutch is messed up. I don't know the year of it. I was told 1996, but im not sure. I dont have time for it, with 2 jobs and school. So looking to sell it. Text me @ 919-606-3040. Here are some Pictures. Let me know if you want more.
IM ONLY LOOKING FOR 300-400 DOLLARS. i need to get this gone asap.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 162
  • image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 166
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Im in north carolina, zip 27587. Make an offer, Im not looking for much. But dont lowball me.

No plastics or seat? Got pics of it put together?

it has the all the plastics and seat. just took it all off, so i could clean everything.

do you have a way to bring it closer to VA?? im near fredericksberg and im very interested. i just cant make it down to NC.

do you have a way to bring it closer to VA?? im near fredericksberg and im very interested. i just cant make it down to NC.

Hey sam I'm going to Goldsburg,nc on the 27-28 to ride at the Atv park . If y'all work out something I can bring it back for you.

There is no way for me to bring it anywhere cause of me not having a trailer to haul it on. But if you guys wanna work something out, I'm alright with that. Just know that whoever and whenever it gets picked up I want the cash then, in hand. Or if you have it, we can do Paypal.

Man, I hate to see a full warrior parted bc it needs a solenoid and clutches. what a shame! For 200 bucks someone close should get for parts or a fix n flip if nothing else...

Back