warrior 2001 wont start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardlight

Reaction score
Im having a hard time trying to figure out why my warrior wont start? When I put gas in the sparkplug hole,it'll fire up and run on the fuel I put into it directly then stop..... I checked the fuel flow from the gas tank valve and fuel leaks out when set to run just by gravity.I also unbolted the base of the carb and changed the main jet and reinstalled, but she still just cranks and cranks but won't start? Any ideas on what it could be? My throttle cable moves super smooth ,nice and free......im lost.

^^ yup thats what i got going on to except mine will start and run fine till about mid way through the throttle then it runs like **** till wot! time for a simple carb clean and by that i mean is goin in my solvent tank it has a pulse clean and its heated, it works really nice it will be all hooked back up here soon then its time to play i'll have a bunch of parts going in there as i tear it down.

Twice this has happened to me. Riding n ripping then shut it down and it won't start. Everything looks great had me stumped . Idea check your intake manifold. If its cracked or torn it will turn over all day and never start.

Latest posts

Back