Warrior 1000 build thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still why the split pivot tube? Have you mocked in the engine yet, sounds like you haven't. Unless the pivot bolt bolts through the engine, not need for the split tube.

There's no need to BS or prove anything here. If you gunna built a 1000 R1 warrior, please do it! I'd be awesome, you have our support, but don't lead us on with fake pictures and BS talk. If your just imagining building a quad like that, don't worry, your not alone, but phrase your thread that way.

If and when you do start this project , let us know, other wise, the lies are just going to rub us all the wrong way. We know our **** here. Not all warrior owners are young and "imaginatively energetic". I'm 27 and we have members well into there late 50's still rocking a warrior and proud of it. Can't pull the wool over our eyes.

Yeah I'm for real on this, but like I said, I'm not too capable of assembly right about now hahaha. I might have some of the boys down at my shop help me out a bit, but for now it might have to wait, even though it's killing me to.

If infact you made that swinger in ur profile its pretty good. It looks to me like a pic off a company website. You need to get photobucket and post pics on ur threads, it would be much easier. Got any pics of the build of that swinger?? Cant tell me if someone is cabable of making that and you wouldnt take pics along the way.

Banshee arms are totally diff. Unless that is you plan on redoing the a arm mounts on the frame then yeah you could make them work.

Like dead said if its just a wish list dont lead us on, theres been plenty that have done that. If your for real then im all for it, i like to see what other ppl can create.

We are a picture and more info type of people, I think thats why they are asking for more pics and info. And yes we have had quite a few guys start a "biuld thread" that never turned into anything. Thier not trying to call you a liar, but with all the Hybrid ideas going around we need more ideas!!! LOL

We are a picture and more info type of people, I think thats why they are asking for more pics and info. And yes we have had quite a few guys start a "biuld thread" that never turned into anything. Thier not trying to call you a liar, but with all the Hybrid ideas going around we need more ideas!!! LOL

Ture that, :picstfu: hahahaha i had to. I take pics of EVERYTHING, maybe thats why im on your **** about it. I dont mean disrespect but pics are proof.

IKR. Had high hopes for that bike. Slow as crap lol. Waste of time.

IKR. Had high hopes for that bike. Slow as crap lol. Waste of time.

My intentions are not to derail this thread twistitracing but i gotta speak up.

Rappy97, if the 350 is a waste of time then stay off this site. Quit wasting our time and yours.

Anyway, twistitracing i hope you follow thru with this cause its time someone see's there way threw a build like this.:tup: If I had a spare R1 motor you better believe i'd be making a hybrid beast.

^ I agree with the last paragraph, lots of R1 warriors on YouTube, but non on here. We need some info on this. Its Gonna be so awesome.

Yeah, I have before/after pics, but it's really just something I threw together. If you want some more pics of my work, I'll try to find a way to upload them. I have a lot of extra time on my hands for making small stuff, so I do a lot. And I bought the motor off a friend of mine real cheap, because it needed a rebuild, and I thought why the hell not! ahaha

Latest posts

Back