• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Warning label replacements

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidwayUSA

Reaction score
Engraved some labels for my Raptor 660. While I was at it I decided to do a few extras to test the waters on selling. They are 3/16" aluminum, flat black powder coat, and engraved .006" or so deep into the aluminum. I have some money invested in the materials, powder, and labor. I have one of each shown that I will sell. If interest is there, I may do more and in different colors. Let me know what you think!!?? I don't really plan on cutting the larger label. Too much setup time so don't know if I could do artwork at a reasonable price.

P1051343_zps39400b4e.jpg

warning_label_sm_zps7cc5946d.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't really decided on a price. The only thing I have found similar are some laser cut ones. I do have a jig made to cut setup time down. Once I set up the first square, all I have to do is bolt and unbolt the part and hit the go button. Looking for input and help on what they may be worth or what buyers may give for them. Not looking to get rich, but not wanting to go broke either.

I've seen them o ebay before but can't seem to find them now to get a price range for you to consider

What about $15 per small square and $20-$25 per larger label
or a package deal for $30-$35

they were like 40-55 bucks a set but the company that made them, jokersvault, was shut down because the owner (apparently) died. but yea those are SWEET!

I'm trying to stay away from doing the big ones. I don't have a good way to jig them up and have to run the setup probe on every one. The art work is a big determining factor on price. I can probably do the existing Yamaha logos for $15 on the small one. If I do custom art work it may be around $25 a plate. The art work has to be simple and something that can be easily traced in AutoCAD. If it has too many lines the machine can't convert it to a font to be engraved. I can do the big plates, but same deal. Art work will determine price. Probably $35 area for something I already have in the machine and around $45 for custom art work.

The three Yamaha logos in the pic are for sale right now. I'd sell them for $15 each plus a couple bucks for USPS shipping. When those three are gone, it may be a little while before I get some more done depending on demand.

Last edited:
May be gearing up to do some more the week of April 15-19. PM me designs you want and colors and I will get the plates cut out and to powder coater. If I don't cut them this time it will be months again before I have access to the machine.

Probably not going to get to run the machine any more. The boss man is trying to sell the machine. Anyway I didn't have enough people commit on the last run. I did cut some stuff, though, just to make the time worthwhile:

All these clocks are for sale too.

These warning replacement plates are for a member on the Raptor Forum. I have a couple extras of the Transformer mask and one with the eyes and Raptor text I can sell.

Last edited:
Wish I could have gotten some for #5 now that the frame up rebuild is getting close to being done

I just got a new one that says "Warning: Keep your dickbeaters off my yamaha!"

Gearing up for another run. Yamahauler is getting a couple for the front. I cut extras of the 2 large plates, and 3 each of the small ones for front and rear fender. They are all going to be flat black like all the others I have done.

what are ya looking at price wise shipped midway?

those are pretty sweet, did the machine not sell?

Machine didn't sell yet. I think he will have trouble selling it. Anyway been getting around $15-$25 per plate on the small ones and $20-$45 for the large one depending on the art work. $15 each is bottom dollar per plate even with simple text.

I do have some left from the last run too:

I have 2 of each of these left.

Last edited:
Back