Warn 424 Select

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPRINCE

Reaction score
Ok I am in need of a Warn 424 selector. Would I be correct in assuming that I will not get one of these unless I get one used? I cant believe it is discontinued, if anyone has any insight on this matter please respond.

Thank you,
JPrince

www.royaldistributing.com

It's a canadian company and they still the 424 listed for wolvys. You'll probably have to call to see if they have any left in stock. They shipped with purolator last time I ordered and had my stuff next day. If they don't have they might be able to track one down for you. Hope this helps

I got 2 from them too but guess it will be going on ebay so i can get my money back or damn near it. I figured someone would have got desperate like me and would have paid $500 for one new but guess I was wrong ! hopefully find out in the next few days .

If anyone is interested and will pay $400 U.S.D plus shipping send me a private message and i can do it through my best friends paypal account

If I had 400 dollars to blow I guess it would be different.

I saw a new WARN 424 select on on ebay today for the 96-99 model wolverine 350 for about $330. The dumbass had in the description that it fits the 96'-04' Wolverine 350-400cc models and we all know there is no 400 wolverine! lol
However on the lower part of the description in smaller print he later corrected that it is the Warn part#66055 and only fits the older wolvys 96'-99' not the 00'-05' models. His Reserve price isnt that bad IMO on the price since they are hard to find .

just throwing this out there since they are hard to come by ! My spare 424 I had on there sold for $406 on ebay last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back